Thursday, October 26, 2006

This and That

This has been a hard, busy week for me. I've had tons of homework, including a lengthy selection of reading on the Crusades for my Middle Ages class. I'm stressed, I'm tired, and I'm ready for the weekend.

So here it is, my over due blog entry. I usually try to post entries every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but it just hasn't been possible this week. The Jacob series has been lingering in the back of my mind and I intend on getting back to that as soon as possible. I only touched the beginning of that story in the first post, and I'm rather eager to get back to it.

My fantasy football team won this week. In fact, they were the high scorers this week at 124 points. I am in first place in my division and I believe I am currently in second place in the league. This week, the game was won due to my amazing tight end. He caught three touch downs for me.

The Xperience has begun preparations for next year's Mexico missions trip. I'll be one of the leaders, or at least helping out the leader. Call me the assistant to the trip leader. We're going to Queretaro, Mexico. It's located in central Mexico a few hours North of Mexico City. This will be the second trip to Queretaro for the Xperience and for me. I fell in love with that city and the friends I made there.

I've been eating rice every day this week. The Xperience serves lunch every Sunday after service, and this week, we ate Chinese. We ended up having a lot of food left, so I was sent home with a large tub of chicken fried rice. It is delicious. I won't have to go shopping for food this week.

Ha, ha....I said tight end.

No comments: