Thursday, February 15, 2007

Car Trouble

As I was driving to campus today, my car decided to stall out in the middle of one of the busier roads in town. All attempts to get it to start again failed. It wanted to turn over, but for some reason, it just wouldn't go. Luckily, a very nice guy helped me push my car into the turning lane and drove me to the car repair place, and then to my apartment.

Ironically, the night before, I was talking with a group of people about our dependence on our cars, computers and cell phones. I hated the idea of not having my car, and the very next day, it happened.
to

So right now, I do not have a vehicle. I'm dependant on the bus schedule now. Hopefully, they'll be able to figure out what's wrong with my car and get it back to me without too high a cost.

No comments: