Monday, February 25, 2008

Time to Get a New Watch

Things are breaking on me. Last week, I leaned back in my swivel chair and the back went out on me. Luckily I had a spare (this chair had been dying for some time), but it sucked. I liked that chair. The new one's not bad. It's kind of growing on me now.

This morning I looked at my watch and noticed it was on the wrong time. Then I noticed it wasn't ticking at all. My guess is that the battery is dead and not the watch. I hope that's the case. I don't feel like getting a new watch anytime soon. I don't really have the money right now, and I don't have the time to find a new watch.

That last line was a joke.

After I got back from class today I tried turning my desk lamp on. That didn't go over so well. The switch wasn't turning the right way. I tried to force it and something inside it snapped. There's something else that died on me.

These things are annoying, but not awful. At least nothing important has broken yet.

Ryan: 0 Dumpster: 2

No comments: