Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Classes

I'm currently taking Summer classes in order to fulfill some of my prerequisites required for my fall classes. My advice to any student thinking about taking a Summer class: don't do it unless you absolutely have to. Summer classes eat your soul. Whole. They devour all your time and rob you of an enjoyable Summer. Then they use your few and far between down times to pick their teeth.

I'm only slightly exaggerating. My Dynamics class has been the focal point of my life for the last two months, and my Mechanics class is about to take over where Dynamics is leaving off. These are not easy classes during the normal semesters. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take heavy calculus-based physics classes during the Summer. It's insane. There have been times where I think I've been going insane.

But all in all, I'm doing better. I'm starting to get into a routine that's starting to work, I think. When the fall semester comes, I will be well equipped to handle the onslaught of in-depth engineering classes. Hooray, engineering classes! A real job and a life without classes and homework sounds pretty good right about now.

Some day.

No comments: