Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The New Reboot

Life's been coming at me hard lately. Between the stress of school, the holiday season, and other issues I've been having lately, I think my spiritual computer has crashed.

Lately I've felt detached from everything spiritually, emotionally and physically. I've been feeling like God has backed away from me and has let me go through the last couple months without Him. This is the main reason I haven't had as many deep, thoughtful blog entries lately. But the other night I had a much needed confrontation with God, and I'm starting to take a good, hard look at myself.

This, I believe, is the start of a second spiritual reboot. I'm making a critical evaluation of my walk with God. The key subject of this reboot is what it means to be a Christian man in this world, and what it means to truly love God.

We are currently in the last week of classes here at Western and finals are next week, so I won't consider this blog to be a top priority for a few days. However, after school has blown over, you can look forward to more spiritually themed blog entries and insights from my disturbed mind.

Please keep me in your prayers as I embark on this new reboot.

No comments: