Monday, November 13, 2006

Back to Blogging

After a week's hiatus from blogging, I fully intend to return to the routine. Between my busy schedule last week, my emotional stress levels, and the fact that my internet was down, I haven't been very productive on this blog as of late. However, I do have three tests coming up this week, so I give no promises to the upkeep of this site.

I'm not going to Mexico this year. It was a big decision, but after praying about it, I realized that it was more important to stay here and focus on my studies. Perhaps I'll go on a different trip next summer, or even back to Mexico next year.

Also, two more movies have been added to The List:

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Dr. No

These are two classic movies that I have not seen. I've been adding a lot to the list lately, but there are many, many more movies that will eventually end up there.

Lost has finished its initial six episode run and will not return until February. It will be well worth the wait, I'm sure.

Like Budwiser's Real Men of Genius radio ads? You can find every one of them on this site.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the first one but remember seeing Dr No a long time ago. If I recall it was a dark movie. Unfortunately I've not been too impressed with Lost this year. I'm hoping it will redeem itself