Sunday, July 06, 2008

Change of Interest

It's been quite a long time since I've posted on this blog, and a much longer time since I've written anything original on here. I think that's because I'm becoming less interested in theology these days. As I continue toward the end of my college career, I find myself focusing mostly on subjects that fall into the more technical side of things.

That's not to say that I'm not interested in theology or Christianity at all. Of course I am. I always will be. But I've come to realise that I'm not studying to become a pastor or any major part of church ministry, save perhaps to help out in my home church from time to time. I believe that we are all called to be disciples, but only some are called to be leaders.

That being said, I will still post from time to time on Spiritual Reboot. But I've been considering the start of a new, more technical, slightly geeky blog (As if having a blog in itself isn't geeky enough). More to come on that, I think. But I may try to get back into my Old Testament studies again as well.

No comments: